We welcome your comments about our work. Public consultations provide you with an opportunity to consider our proposals on a particular topic. Your response will help inform our advice to Government.
SNH is seeking views on a review of the use of General Authorisations to control deer. We seek the views of interested parties on the extent to which the use of the general authorisation has enabled owners and occupiers to prevent damage, whilst limiting the potential for adverse animal welfare issues associated with the control of female deer within the period of calf / kid dependency. We would also like to gauge views on the current format, content and layout of the General Authorisation. We would appreciate your comments by 20th February 2013.
- Revised Strategic Locational Guidance for onshore windfarms
- Strategic Environmental Assessment of our draft Corporate Plan
- Cairn Form guided walks - Public Consultation
- Sound of Barra possible Apecial Area of Conservation (pSAC) consultation
- Code of Practice on Deer Management
- Siting and design guidance for small turbine development (single or small groups of turbines 15-50 metres in height)
- East Mingulay possible Special Area of Conservation (pSAC) consultation
- Golden eagle SPA consultation