We welcome your comments about our work. Public consultations provide you with an opportunity to consider our proposals on a particular topic. Your response will help inform our advice to Government.
We are consulting on our map identifying Core Areas of Wild Land, from 1 November to 20 December 2013. For more details on how to respond visit the Mapping Scotland's wildness and wild land webpage.
We have started our consultation for general licences for 2014. We welcome your comments on our proposals by 18 November 2013.
Marine Scotland are seeking your views on the network of MPAs identified in Scottish waters. The consultation will run until mid-November 2013. For more details on how to make a response to this consultation, please visit the Marine Scotland MPA consultation webpage .
- Deer Management Plan for Development Sites guidance
- Visual Representation of wind farms consultation
- Deer Authorisation Consultation
- Revised Strategic Locational Guidance for onshore windfarms
- Strategic Environmental Assessment of our draft Corporate Plan
- Cairn Form guided walks - Public Consultation
- Sound of Barra possible Special Area of Conservation (pSAC) consultation
- Code of Practice on Deer Management
- Siting and design guidance for small turbine development (single or small groups of turbines 15-50 metres in height)
- East Mingulay possible Special Area of Conservation (pSAC) consultation
- Golden eagle SPA consultation