|05 Mar 2014||
1. Countdown to John Muir Way|
The countdown is underway for the launch of the new coast-to-coast John Muir Way with a fun-filled festival.
|03 Mar 2014||
2. Daily access to nature should be Scotland-wide, says new SNH chairman|
People in Scotland's towns and cities, as well as those in rural areas, should have easy access to nature as part of their everyday life, ...
|20 Feb 2014||
3. Green power at St Cyrus nature reserve|
A wind turbine has just been installed to boost the green power at St Cyrus national nature reserve.
|11 Feb 2014||
4. John Muir Festival to open with launch of The Kelpies |
The John Muir Festival 2014 is to open with a spectacular night-time arts event - on the theme of Scotland as Home - which also marks the ...
|10 Feb 2014||
5. SNH: sale of wild greylag goose in Uists will help local businesses and reduce waste|
Wild goose meat will go on sale at licensed outlets in the Uists in a pilot project, Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) confirmed today ...
|04 Feb 2014||
6. End of mink in Western Isles in sight|
Just a few dispersed mink may be left in Lewis and Harris as the long-running drive to rid the islands of the non-native predator reaches ...
|30 Jan 2014||
7. Rum do as rat collared on Scots isle|
A rat on the Isle of Rum is being tagged and its travels round the island logged via satellite in one of the first projects of its kind ...
|23 Jan 2014||
8. Free wetlands walk at Loch Leven|
A free wetlands walk showing off Loch Leven's spectacular wildlife takes place on Sunday, 2 February. To mark World Wetlands Day, Scottish ...
|21 Jan 2014||
9. Action to conserve raptors across Eurasia and Africa|
A conference opens this week in Edinburgh to increase international action to conserve raptors across Africa and Eurasia. At least 32 of ...
|15 Jan 2014||
10. SNH saves £20m|
Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) has made savings of around £20m over the past five years. The savings were outlined by SNH chief ...
Pre 2009 press releases (archived site)