Renewable Energy Consultations
We are not running any consultations at this time.
Our response to other Renewable Energy consultations
We regularly respond to consultations from Government, industry and other agencies on issues relating to renewable energy. You can find out more by visiting our consultation responses section.
Our responses to some key consultations about renewable energy developments and issues are listed below. Responses to planning consultations relating to individual planning applications are available from the relevant Scottish Natural Heritage Area Office if required.
- Scottish Natural Heritage response to the proposal to raise the Section 36 consent threshold for onshore hydro schemes (Nov 2010)
- Scottish Natural Heritage response to the UK Renewable Energy Strategy Consultation (Sep 2008)
- Scottish Natural Heritage response to Scottish Government Renewable Energy Framework Consultation (Dec 2008)
- Final response to approved Highland Renewables Strategy - May 2007
- Scottish Natural Heritage responds to Beauly - Denny powerlines proposals
- Renewables Inquiry: Evidence to the Enterprise and Culture Committee
- Future Offshore