A selection of related websites, sources of funding and ideas for landscape projects, and reference materials about Scotland's landscapes.
Web links - related sites
- Council of Europe (European Landscape Convention) IUCN
- Historic Scotland
- Forestry Commission Scotland
- Natural England
- Countryside Council for Wales
- Landscape Institute
- Landscape Institute Scotland
- Royal Town Planning Institute
- RTPI Scotland
- Commission on Architecture and the Built Environment
- National Trust for Scotland
- John Muir Trust
- Central Scotland Forest
- Landscape Design Trust
- Central Scotland Green Network
- Sulwath Connections Landscape Partnership
Funding and ideas for landscape projects
Historic Scotland grants for the preparation of landscape management plans for sites included in the Inventory of Gardens and Designed Landscapes in Scotland.
Heritage Lottery Fund supports a wide range of projects focussing on the heritage from the past that we value and want to pass on to future generations. Examples include:
- Natural and designed landscapes and gardens
- Places and objects linked to our industrial, maritime and transport history
- Histories of places and events
- Historic buildings and streets
- Archaeological sites
Local authorities can also offer grants for landscape projects, including tree planting.
See these sites for inspiration.
Last updated on Wednesday 28th August 2013 at 09:11 AM. Click here to comment on this page